This post is sponsored by Dove® ClearTone™ Deodorant - designed to visibly reduce underarm dark marks and even skin tone.
|My Wedding Day|
Time goes by so fast!
Two years ago, I was in the middle of planning one of the most important events of my life! I still can't believe how much I got done with the little time I had. Like most brides that also have a full-time job, my hands were full and my schedule was packed, albeit with work, not the usual bridal activities.
But I did make the time to do a few things that helped me look my best on my wedding day. These are a few of my favorite pre-wedding bridal beauty tips, that any bride can do in preparation for their wedding day:
- Drink eight glasses of water of day. Not only did it prevent me from passing out from dehydration during one of the hottest summers in West LA History, water helped my skin stay hydrated and subtle. (Added bonus for those brides that are planning on loosing a little weight before their wedding: drinking water helps you loose weight!)
- Add an exercise routine: Exercise SAVED my life! No joke! Not only did I fit into my wedding dress - without alterations! - I was also able to reduce my stress level by engaging in an exercise program.
- Take Vitamins: Because of my crazy work schedule, eating a proper meal wasn't always something I could do. But one thing I did to ensure that I did, was taking a daily supplement.
- Rest. I regret not doing this, but highly recommend that brides sleep at least seven hours each night. Not only will you feel rested, but you will also reduce your stress level, decrease your skin puffiness, and prevent dark circles under your eyes.
- Spend time alone. After the craziness of your makeup artist using the wrong eyeshadow, or your hairstylist over curling your hair, nothing beats spending a few minutes alone in your dress before anyone sees you. A few minute alone helps you regroup, regain your composure, and possibly practice anything you want to say or do before you meet your husband to be. I know I did, and it was one of my favorite moments of my wedding day.
I hope my tips help you look, and feel, your best on your wedding day
|Our First Dance|