Coco Blog - Observations on Life (formerly Cabeza de Coco), was launched in 2006 as a personal blog to share my views, opinions and reviews about various lifestyle, including fashion, food, beauty, health and my four-legged furry babies.
In 2013, Coco Blog is being redesigned with updated content, new contributors, and a fresh approach that is relevant for today's women age 35 and older. From beauty reviews that help us delay the signs the aging to healthy eating tips that will help us feel good from the inside out. From luxury travel to age appropriate fashion; and of course career and relationship tips - both with our four legged children, with our spouse (or partner), friends, and so much more!
Coco Blog stats have shown a few key findings about my blog readers:
- 86% of my readers are US-based
- 2% are Canadian, and 12% are European readers (Russia, Germany, UK, Ireland, France and Spain)
- Keen to "whats new"
- Lifestyle-focused interests
- Will interact with me via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and my various other social networking channels
I am open to reviewing your pitches and/or information about:
- Requests to review and experience products and/or events that are intended to appeal to an upscale and professional woman, including: Products or services for dogs/furry babies; Travel, home entertainment and dining out; and Entertainment.
- Requests to review and sample products that enhance the beauty and health of 35+ YO women, including beauty and fashion products.
- Requests to provide insight, moderate or speak about about the PR/Publicity industry and/or Social media/Marketing industry
- Requests to provide insight, moderate or speak about Latina Lifestyle/niche blogs/bloggers
- Requests to attend social media, digital media and blogging industry conferences
- Accept pitches or write about adult content or tobacco products
- Accept pitches focused on religious or political issues/candidates
- Accept pitches to any child/children-focused product
To submit a guest post for Coco Blog, please read my submission guidlines and forward your article here.
NOTE: Coco Blog reserves the right to write about/photograph or review products, brands or services on Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter in lieu or writing a review on this blog.
DISCLAIMER: Padma Media's (formerly padma media & marketing, Inc.) clients, colleagues, projects and other confidential material isn't used or written about in any portion of this blog. Please contact us to learn about the agency and its capabilities, request an agency overview, or discuss a potential collaboration.